Example of use:
Using a validation app on his phone, the operator, for instance a waiter, simply grants a client stamps for a purchased item such as for instance a drink in the restaurant. Defined number of stamps entitles the client to claim a reward. This card can be personalised or anonymous, hence can be easily distributed per QR code displayed in the shop or restaurant.
- Any modification of design, colours, logo, content, and text fields
- Anonymous cards without identification
- Identification possibility via card number, name, bar or QR code
- Lock-screen notifications
- GPS, beacon and time-triggered notifications
- Client surveys
- Distribution through SMS, mail, or QR code
- Simple implementation through API
- Cost savings compared to paper and plastic cards
- No disposable plastic or paper
Expand your current marketing tools and discover the power of digital
cards and modern marketing.