Example of use:
Digital insurance card for a mobile wallet is much more useful and handy for its holder than the conventional paper or plastic solution. It not only contains the certification tag and personal details. It also serves as a useful information guide when arriving at the destination or notifies alerts about, for instance, road constrains and risky weather conditions. New insurance can be easily concluded by the holder by activating a link when reminded by notification on the lock screen before a specified season or at a specified location.
- Any modification of design, colours, logo, content, and text fields
- Identification possibility via card number, name, bar or QR code
- Lock-screen notifications
- GPS, beacon and time-triggered notifications
- Client surveys
- Connection to payment gateways
- Simple distribution through SMS, mail, or QR code
- Simple implementation through API
- Cost savings compared to paper and plastic cards
- No disposable plastic or paper
Expand your current marketing tools and discover the power of digital
cards and modern marketing.